Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another card and my last post this weekend!


A few days ago I shared a layout of  my grandson Cole praying called Believe.  I entered that page over at the Monochromatic challenge at Scrapbookers Anonymous.  There is an additional challenge over there to make a card from the scraps of the layout.  That is exactly what I did with this birthday card for my husband's nephew Dakota.  I struggle with masculine cards...especially teenage boys but I think I got this one right.

It has been a busy crafty weekend....too bad the weekend is over and it's back to work tomorrow.  I hope I have inspired you to make something this week and enter a challenge or too.  But be careful...it's highly addictive!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh this card rocks! Great card for a teenage boy!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card. Thanks for playing along at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for a teen boy!!! Great work!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card ... love it... thanks for playing along with US over at SA... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...