Sunday, May 13, 2012

Boys Rule Layouts

Well here I am working at nearly the very last minute to enter some challenges.  But I absolutely love the sketches at Boys Rule Scrapbook kits and would love to win over there so I worked with both the sketches today to get them entered before tomorrow's deadling.  Here is the first sketch:


And here is my take on it:


Dave and I just returned from an awesome trip to the Florida Keys and I just couldn't resist scrapping some of my brand new pictures.  I also used some Keys pictures for the next layout using this sketch also from Boys Rule:


 And this is what I came up with:


So check out Boys Rule by clicking HERE for awesome sketches and great scrapbook kits.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...