Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bouncy House Birthday Fun


I am currently in the middle of scrapping the pictures from our recent trip to the Chicago area last month and the big birthday bash we had while there.  The kids (and a few adults) had a great time in this bouncy house....it was the highlight of the party.  The sketch from Sketches in Thyme worked perfectly for the 6 pictures I wanted to use.  I rarely create 2 page layouts but to properly document the fun time everyone had the 2 pager was in order. Here is the sketch I used:
 

 
and here is a close up of each page:
 
 
 
Thanks for checking out my blog....please become a follower and help me get to 150 followers so I can have a blog giveaway.  Leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I would love to check out your blog and become a follower of yours as well.  Thanks!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I absolutely love the title and the way in kinda bounces cross the page....perfect for this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...