Saturday, December 15, 2012

Flying By to Say......



One of my favorite companies lately is Lawn Fawn....I cannot get enough of their ultra-cute and trendy stamps.  Recently they released some paper collections and I have picked up a couple of the 6x6 paper pads to use when making cards with their stamps. 
 
I used their paper on this card and matching tag set as well as their stamp.  The stamp says "flying by to say hi" but I masked off the "hi" and used it with an SRM sticker on my card.
 
I am entering this card and tag set in two challenges:
 
and
Simon Says Stamp -- use your favorites

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and tag Sandi :-) the whole design is absolutely fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and tag are so pretty! I love that Lawn Fawn paper and your dimensional snowflakes are perfect! Thanks for joining in our 12 days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs - hope you'll continue to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and tag are a great showcase for your favorites, Sandi! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...