Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thank You


I belong to an incredible online community of wonderful ladies that share my passion for papercrafting.  In addition to all the inspiration, friendship and encouragement I receive from them, I am also very often blessed with goodies they send me in the mail (also called "Happy Mail")
 
Because of this I never seem to have enough thank you or friendship cards on hand.  Right now there is a lull in the birthdays of my family and friends so I have some time to stock up on my supply of them and I am starting to do just that with this clean and simple thank you card.
 
I used this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the bold pop of red and the use of the pale blue cardbase! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the layered circles with the darling butterfly in the center. so darling. thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...