Sunday, April 7, 2013

Now and Forever

I have an online friend getting married this month.  I actually got a chance to meet her and her honey when they were donwn here on a trip a couple of years ago.  I am thinking this might be the first wedding card I have ever made ( I usually buy them) But I wanted to try my hand at one since I had this awesome sentiment from Paper Smooches.
 
I used this great card sketch from Mojo Monday:
 
 
and
Their challenge was to create a card using these colors:
 
 
Thank you for checking out my blog....I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Lovely mix of patterns and textures! Congratulations to your friend, too. :) Thanks for celebrating with us and playing along in our "Happy Birthday" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...