Saturday, June 29, 2013

Project Life -- week #17

 
Here is another week done -- week #17 which was the end of April and was fairly uneventful.  On weeks when I do not have a lot of photos or things to document I either do a one page entry or as in this case I use a number of filler cards.  I am happy with the way it turned out. One more week in the life documented.
 
Here is a closer look at each page:
 


I am entering this 2 page spread in the following challenges:
 
Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:
Scene in Tangerine -- I was really inspired to use the same colors as this trigger photo:
 

I am also entering it in Stuck on U Sketches Project Life Challenge to use twine.
 

 

7 comments:

  1. I love this! You met the colour challenge and our twine challenge perfectly! Thank you for joining us at SOUS project life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm totally digging all the filler cards..too cute! Hope to see you again at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the bits and pieces to look at in this spread, Thanks so much for joining in at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love seeing everyones Pl pages, this is so much fun and the colors you stuck with was great choice, looks amazing
    thanks for sharing this with us girls over at S.O.U.S
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sandi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...