Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Lily

 
Remember the card I made for our nephew Gabriel a couple of weeks ago?  Well I made one for his adorable little sister Lily last night.  She will be 2 next week and is almost as cute as my granddaughters...LOL
 
 
I used the Artful Delight October card sketch for this card:
 
 
I am also entering this card in the following challenges;
 
Simon Says Stamp Going Dotty challenge
 
Fresh Squeezed Stamps Birthday Bash
 
Seize the Birthday -- Anything Goes
 
Red Carpet Studio Pretty in Pink challenge


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I bet your niece will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card for a little one. I know she will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize The Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love all the dots, but I think the pinwheel is my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love the pinwheel and the sparkle, so glad you joined us at Artful Delight this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...