Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let Your Smile Change the World

 
I love school pictures.  This is Abby's pre-school picture from last April.   I just saw her kindergarten picture and it is awesome.  I cannot wait to get my copy of it in the mail.
 
For this layout I used the October kit from The Scrapbook Circle.  I added a couple of things from my stash but I love the kits from The Scrapbook Circle because everything is so coordinated and it really makes making projects easy-peasy.  I also used the November sketch from the scrapbook Circle which was created by Diana Fisher.  I just *love* her sketches.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight....I hope you had a wonderful, productive weekend.  I sure did....I just wish it wasn't over yet. The weekends are never long enough.

2 comments:

  1. The background paper is so fun! Love the picture of Abby and your title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi this is SO adorable!! I love that fun background...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...