Tuesday, January 14, 2014

You Are So Very Loved

 
I have no shortage of pictures of my youngest son Adam.  I just wish Matt would post half as many pictures with him in them as Adam does.  This is one of my favorite recent pictures of my baby boy.  It seems like just yesterday that he and I were dropping his older brother off at kindergarten and we were going to pre-school.  I taught a class and Adam made new friends and charmed his teachers.  Now Adam is 32......life is so very fleeting.  All the more reason to document the everyday.  I wish I had done so back then.  But it is never too late to start.
 
For this layout I used this sketch from Stuck on You Sketches:
 
 
I am also entering this page in Simon Says Stamp's Monday Anything Goes Challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by....I hope your week is pleasant and productive.
 
~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Nice page. I love how the red pops out of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout, boys pictures are always difficult, but this one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Sandi. Loving the black background and the pop of red behind the photo. Sons are so hard to scrap, but you've cracked it here. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I have so much to say! =)
    First, great project...love the bright pop of color
    for the photo mat circle!
    And second, I loved being on the Artful Delight DT!
    Congrats on that! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I really love this layout, my favourite by far. thanks for joining us at sous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layout and lovely design! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...