Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Embossed Hearts

 
I have not seen my grandchildren in nearly 17 months which is WAY too long.  But in just a little over a week I will be hanging out with the grands.  I am VERY excited.  I made this cute little card for one of my granddaughters.  I always come into town with gifts and this little "I Love You" card is the perfect card to go in a gift bag,
 
I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:
 

I am also entering this card in the dots and spots challenge at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge blog.  I ran my cute little heart die cuts through my Swiss Dots embossing folder just to up the cuteness factor.
 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Wednesday!!
 
~~Sandi~~


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool and sweet card - love the embossed hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE you sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great visit.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sandi, so sweet and pretty.
    I hope you have a wonderful time with your grandchildren.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...