Saturday, October 4, 2014

Let Us Celebrate



Okay....here we go with World Card Making Day card #2.  This is a birthday card for our sweet little niece Lily who turns 3 very soon.  Lily has the most beautiful naturally curly hair.  I think she takes after her Aunt Sandi....seriously my hair looked like this when I was her age except my hair was darker.

Isn't she a doll?

I used Avery Elle's Cake and Candles Stamp set (which I love!) and I am entering this card in their Use a Tag Challenge on their challenge blog A E I Heart U.



I was inspired by the colors of the mood board challenge on the Butterfly Reflections blog:


I am also entering this card at Seize the Birthday AND I included their toppings challenge to use a banner or pennant.

Moving right along....I will be back soon with another card I completed today.  Are you making any cards this weekend?

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun birthday card and I'm sure your niece will love it, she is a real cutie! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sandi! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!!! ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright and colorful this card is! It just pops right out at you! Congrats on your honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this?!! Those are some of the sweetest colors, and such a happy presentation! Thanks so much for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...