Sunday, June 14, 2015

Paper Issues June Card Sketch



I woke up this morning with a terrible head cold....ugh, I hate being sick.  Especially on a weekend and in June!  Who gets a cold in June???? But if I am not feeling better tomorrow morning, I foresee a sick day at home.  Yuck....I hate using my sick days to be sick.  lol.  So even though I was not feeling well, I HAD to make 3 Father's Day cards today so they can be mailed with gift cards tomorrow.  My sons live in Illinois and Indiana and my dad is in Colorado.  Since we were busy with attending the Stanley Cup Finals last weekend and then this past week we worked 3.5 days and had Dave's brother and family in from North Carolina, I have had no crafty time available.  Luckily, I had this awesome layout to work with by Corri Garza for Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday.  Here is my take on the sketch:


Everything I used is from my older stash and it feels so good to use up my older stuff. The card with the star on it is a 3x4 Simple Stories card that I cut down.  The green paper which I found in my scrap basket, is from an older Imaginisce camping themed collection and the brown card base is from an OLD Tim Holtz 12x12 paper pad.  The sentiment is from CAS-ual Friday Stamps.

Thanks for checking out my blog,  I think I will go to bed now and be miserable...lol

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...