Sunday, July 5, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes -- Christmas in July #4


I am moving right along with my Christmas in July challenge to make 31 Christmas cards this month.  The challenge for this card was to use non-traditional colors.  I thought for awhile and decided that pink and purple were not traditional colors at all.  I used this sketch from Paper Issues which is actually a sketch for a scrapbook page.  I think the card turned out well and I think it will be giving it to my 7 yr. granddaughter for Christmas this year.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.  I cannot believe how quickly these last 3 days sped by.  Thank you for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your take on that sketch! Way to go with keeping up with the CIJ challenges - I still need to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different colors in your winter card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the sketch for a card!! Thank you for playing along with Paper Issues for Sketchy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...