Sunday, November 29, 2015

All My Crew Together


I was really excited when my son sent me this picture in a text message.  All four of my grandchildren are in this one picture. I only have one other picture where they are all together and that was when the youngest, Izzy was a newborn. So I enlarged the photo and this layout is for ME.  I am sure I will scrap the picture a couple more times for my grandchildren's albums but for the time being I am keeping this page.

I used this awesome sketch from Laura Whitaker for Scrap Much?:


I am linking it up with to their challenge with only 2 hours to spare....now that is cutting it close!

Well it is back to work tomorrow.  My hubby and I have been on vacation for 9 days and have had a wonderful time with the perfect mix of work and play.  The good news is that we have another 11 days off coming up over Christmas so I do not mind going back to work too much.  Thank you for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

10 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in the fun over at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you got a photo of all of the grands together - and it's a great photo, too! Super cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Sandi! It's wonderful with one large photo!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi this is such a great take on the sketch , love the large photo and title! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! It's so playful! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the large photo you used, along with the big title. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your title treatment and so glad you got this pic! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Much? !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the large title and the pops of colour here! Great job! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this page!! The title is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with his sketch!! Large photo works perfect
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...