Thursday, December 10, 2015

Winter Owl Tag



Even though I have had this Lawn Fawn Winter Owl stamp for a couple of years now, it is one of my favorites. Here I stamped it, colored it with Copic markers and used the coordinating Lawn Cut to cut it out.  Then I placed the little owl on a tag that I had cut from some paper that I had been playing on with some of Tim Holtz' distress inks.  I added some heat embossed snowflakes from the Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin stamp set and just part of the Love You Tons sentiment and this tag was finished.

I am entering this in the Lawnscaping Challenge #119 -- Tag It


I am also entering this sweet little tag in the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Tag It Challenge

I am not sure if I am going to use this tag on a gift or put it on a card or just look at it for awhile.  What do you usually do with your tags?

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. hi sandi! super cute tag, I adore the cute owl and those pink bottle brush tress are totes adorbs! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...