Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy 5th Anniversary



My son Matt and his wife Amy will be celebrating their 5th anniversary next week.  And like all marriages, they have had their ups and downs but through it all they have hung on, loved each other, forgiven each other and forged a union and built a home for themselves and their two little girls.  I am proud of them and wish I could celebrate next weekend with them.  The next best thing is this card with a Visa gift card in it so they can go out for a nice dinner together.

That large CELEBRATE sentiment is one of my favorites from My Favorite Things and I used this sketch of theirs as well for this card:


I am entering it into their sketch challenge...you can see all the details HERE

That's it for Monday....thank goodness another Monday is in the books.  

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...