Sunday, March 13, 2016

Crazy Bird Easter Card


I did not get much time this weekend to craft but I did get a chance to make this card tonight.  I would really love to learn to make beautiful watercolored backgrounds.  I used some distress re-inkers on watercolor paper for this background and then spritzed it with a bit of water.  I just wish I had more time to play around with the different techniques.  Thank goodness for You Tube videos....I learn SO much from watching those.

Since I made my own background for this card I am entering it in the current Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge -- Make Your Own Background.

I cannot believe the weekend is over already and I only got one Easter card done.  I have 8 more to make Monday-Thursday! Since I live apart from all my family members (we are spread all over this country) I need to get everything in the mail by this Friday March 18th.

Do you send out Easter  cards?

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun BG and I love how you've colored the bird. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! LOVE the little character!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...