Sunday, April 3, 2016

Today is Your Day


My granddaughter Abby, turned 8 last month and of course I had to document it.  I wish she would slow down a bit....She is growing up much too fast.

I used this awesome sketch from Laura Whitaker at Stuck? Sketches:


Well, the weekend is over and it is back to work tomorrow.  I am going to be working on My November 2015 pocket pages this week and maybe another birthday layout....this time for my grandson Cole.  Do you have an creative plans for the week?

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Great page Sandi love your colour choices! Thanks so much for joining us again at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page! Love the clean lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty page, love the pink matting. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet your page and photos [great cake!!]
    Your colour combo is perfect
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! Your paper choice is so perfect for your photos! Great job! Thanks for being part of the inspiration over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...