Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Making Spirits Bright -- Christmas in July #1



Happy July! And if it is July, you know what that means....Christmas in July and I begin to start creating my Christmas for this Christmas. I need 70-80 cards to send and I make each one different so it is quite the process. I really enjoy working on them during the heat of the summer here in Florida. For this card I use Sketch #67 from Your Next Stamp and my favorite YNS stamp set....Ellie Loves Latte. Here is the sketch:


I an entering this card in the Your Next Stamp #67 Sketch Challenge
and
the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Thank you for stopping by...I hope you are enjoying your July 4th.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Wonderful coloring and design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...