Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Snapchattin' With Dave


After a break from scrapping I am back at documenting last summer's awesome vacation with the grandkids. This is my husband Dave and our youngest granddaughter Izzy playing with an app on Dave's phone on our first night in Disney World. I used this awesome sketch by Rochelle Spears:


The March Scrappy Friends Challenge on Rochelle's blog was to use the above sketch and graph paper. I am combining it with Grand Diva's This Day in History Challenge.
I went with
Fact #2 ~ March 7, 1876 ~ Alexander Graham Bell patents the Telephone. 

Create a layout and you must add SMS language as part of your title, an embellishment or use patterned paper printed with SMS language.
Example of SMS language: 2DAY, LOL, BFF
I added the LOL embellishment below the HAPPY for this challenge.

Finally, I am entering this page in the Golden Globe Stash Challenge from Scrap Our Stash.


I had to make a happy themed layout and include some emoji embellishments...I have my 3 emoji brads on this page.

Well, that is it for tonight. Thank you for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. You're so right - it's a very happy page :) Lovely cheerful papers, funky fonts and great photos too. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!I can feel the happiness from your layout.Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER DUPER Cute!! Love it - so much FUN! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and awesome page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in the Scrap Our Stash Challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...