Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Mistletoe and Holly CFC 208





I am WAY behind on making Christmas cards this year. But I decided that I am not going to stress about it. I will make as many as I can between now and December and will order some photo cards for the rest. It has been a difficult year and unfortunately my motivation to craft just wasn't present for quite awhile. I am starting to feel the desire to create again and that is a good thing.


I must admit this card started out to be entered in the Casual Friday CFC 207 challenge to use mint. I watercolored the background and then did not get the rest of the card finished before the deadline. But I was not going to let a good background go to waste so I was able to re-purpose it for the current CFC 208 Challenge....Use Those Sequins



I also popped up the whole watercolor panel with foam tape so I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Pop It Up Challenge

That is it for now....that 4:30am alarm comes early so I am going to hit the sheets. Thank you for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the little berries you've added and the font of the sentiment is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, Pop it Up Challenge!

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Christmas cards coming out! They are a favorite of mine to make. Your card is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...