Friday, December 4, 2020

Angels We Have Heard On High



I am knee deep in Christmas prep....decorating, wrapping, still making Christmas cards, sending out those cards......whew, the holidays are a busy time. I make all my cards different and try to taylor-make them to the recipient. This card I made for a friend and her husband. I sang with Teri in the church choir when I lived in the Chicago area and we sang in many Christmas musicals together over the years. I know she will make the connection when she sees this card. I just love the way that alcohol ink background turned out.

I am entering this card in the Your Next Stamp Just For You Challenge
and 
The Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Weeks #468 - #469

That is it for now. I will be back soon to share another project.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...