Thursday, February 18, 2021

Love My Dog



I am currently working on putting together a whole scrapbook for my niece with pictures of their dog Badger that recently passed away. It is a surprise for her from her husband but luckily she does not read my blog so I can share some of the pages here. I will be making 20 pages and I am nearly halfway done with 9 pages finished so far. For this page I used this awesome sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:


Well that is it for now....I will have another page to share with you tomorrow,

~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love your puppy papers! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable and what a wonderful thing for you to do for your niece, I'm sure she'll treasure the album you are making. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can already see the tears in her eyes when she receives her gift. She will love it. The puppy themed papers and embellishments are really cute, and you did a beautiful job working with the sketch. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap this month. Secondly, what an absolutely beautiful thing for you to do! She's going to love it!! Lovin' the layout BTW and I love your take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute photo and awesome layout! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww such a cute picture. Super cute layout and cute take on the sketch :) Wonderful what your doing for this gift she surely will treasure it. Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap. Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...