Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 3 Emboss Resist



I cannot believe that the youngest of my grandchildren, Izzy is turning 10 next week. She does not like crabs at all and is afraid of going to the beach when she comes to Florida to visit us because of the tiny ghost crabs that run around on the sand. To tease her a bit, I made this card for her with a vintage Stampin' Up crab stamp. (Isn't he adorable?) I am entering this in the My Favorite Things Camp Create Emboss Resist Challenge for Day 3. I embossed the waves with white embossing powder then I ink blended the blue water. The white waves resisted the blue ink. Here is the badge I earned for this challenge:



Here is the participation Badge:


I hope to get some more challenges entered before tomorrow night's deadline.
Thanks for checking out my blog....I hope to be back tomorrow with some more projects to share.
~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...