Sunday, February 5, 2023

Wood BlockWednesday


My friend Amy Tsuruta runs a monthly challenge entitled Woodblock Wednesday which encourages all of us card makers to pull out our woodblock stamps and use them on a card (or two). I made two cards this month with wood mounted rubber stamps....I just LOVE the way they stamp such a crisp, clear image. This is the first card I am sharing. The second card I will share on Instagram so make sure you are following me over there. Here is my card....it is a birthday card for my oldest son's girlfriend.


This is the stamp I used....it is HUGE but was so much fun to color. And if you know me, you know I have a special fondness for flamingos.


That is about it for now....there is still a little time to join in the challenge. The deadline is 5am Pacific tomorrow Monday February 6th. So hurry and find some woodblock stamps and get busy!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. So fun, love those flamingos Sandi! Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can we find you on instragram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on Instagram @sandipressley

      Delete
    2. When I search I only come up with a real estate lady.....help!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...