Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Paper Variety Color Challenge



Happy New Year everyone! The Paper Variety has their first challenge of the year of today and it's a good one.....make a project (card, layout or any other paper project) using all black and white and just a pop of another color.  Here is my project:


I just love the combination of black, white and red.  In fact those were my colors of my wedding,  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest but when I went to the website of the creator she said she had found the picture on the internet.  So if anyone knows the original designer of this card please let me know so I can give the proper credit.  I used 5 different embossing folders and heat embossed the Paper Smooches sentiment.

There are some changes to the challenges this year at The Paper Variety so be sure to head over there to read all about them.  The biggest (and best) news is that you will now have 2 weeks to complete your project.  We still have awesome prizes and a chance to be a guest design team member plus there will be tutorials and special guests throughout the month.  Literally you will want to check out the blog EVERY day. Here is what you are playing for with this challenge:


It's October Afternoon's Farmhouse collection and I just saw on Moxie Fab World tonight that it was voted one of the top 3 new collections this year...and you could win it!!  How cool is that?  So put your thinking caps on and get busy with your project.  I can't wait to see the beautiful creations!

I am entering my card over at Little Scrap Pieces weekly challenge. You can see the details HERE.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh my word!!! This is beautiful Sandi!!! Love the embossed papers an that wrap of bakers twine......you rocked it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card the embosssing the colors and the twine sheer perfection! Thanks for joining in at Little Scrap Pieces for this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...