Tuesday, July 16, 2013

JOY -- Christmas in July #10


Here is the 10th installment of my Christmas in July cards.  I think this little owl with his top hat and scarf are sooo cute.  I stamped the background with the Hero Arts Polka Dot background stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I love the look it gives of a tone on tone print.
 
I used this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:
 

I am entering it in the following challenges:
 
 
and
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the colors.. definitely puts me in the holiday spirit. :) Thank you for joining us in the "Pin It!" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very Christmas indeed!! I love the little owl all dressed up for winter! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is adorable--love his clothes! I like the sentiment flag he's holding. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...