Monday, November 10, 2014

My Craft Spot Challenge #156 -- Metal



I love challenges because they push my imagination and force me out of the box to create. Challenge #156 at My Craft Spot did just that.  I would never have thought to use something metal on a project.  When I saw the challenge last week I passed over it thinking metal = brads and I don't use brads much any more.  But over the weekend I found these foil tags in my stash and thought they would look awesome embossed on a card.  Then I remembered the challenge to use metal and this card was conceived.  I am slipping this card right under the deadline, also.

I used this wonderful card sketch from Sketchy Saturday on the Paper Issues blog:



I am also entering this card in Virginia's View Metallic Challenge.  I have been admiring her challenges and the gorgeous entries from so many extremely talented designers for several months now.  I must admit to being slightly intimidated to enter any of my creations but I am throwing off that feeling and I am going to throw my hat in her ring.


I am really starting to get in the groove lately and feel my mojo flowing so stay tuned for more projects and I haven't forgotten about that giveaway....I will get that posted soon too.

Make someone smile today.
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love your foil tag and beautiful doily peeking out from behind! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...