Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Favorite Things Sketch


I was bad this year and did not start making my Christmas cards last July.  I am usually part of a month long Christmas in July challenge and get the bulk of my cards done.  But this year we went on vacation in July so now I am trying to make a few for some special people on my holiday card list.  Sadly this year most of our friends and family will be receiving a photo Christmas card from us.  That is if we can get a good picture tomorrow of us.

For this quick and easy card I used this sketch from My Favorite Things:


I try to play along every week....the sketches always inspire and there are great prizes up for grabs also.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog.  I will be back soon with more projects to share.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Cute Christmas card, Sandi! I need to get back to doing their sketches, they are always great. I hope you and Dave were able to get a nice picture taken for your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...