Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives


Again, please excuse the poor photography of my layout....this Florida weather (and most of the country's weather) has been difficult this winter.  Here we have had one dreary, chilly day after another.  I know it is better than the weather that most of the country is experiencing but it is out of the ordinary for us here.  So I have been forced to photograph my pages in my photo booth which frankly is much more suited to photographing cards than 12x12 pages.

I really like how this layout turned out.  Have you ever been working on a project and just not liking it until the very end when you step back and take a look?  That was how it was with this page.  When it was finally done, I looked at it and said "Hey, that's not so bad!! I rather like it"  My hubby and I have a real weakness for diner food.  It is our guilty pleasure.  We also like to take notes while watching Guy Fieri's show and visit some of the same places that he visits.  I decided to document all that with this retro diner inspired page.

I used this perfect sketch from Lasting Memories for my layout:


And I am entering it in their month long food themed challenge.  Details are HERE.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just so perfect - love how it came together! Thanks for joining us at Lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout and love the title. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this! So cute. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Sandi! I really like the photo where you can see the diner in the background. Makes me want to come to Florida and check it out! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love the photo collage and your take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous layout! love your interpretation of the sketch and challenge. thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...