Sunday, March 1, 2015

Awesome Gamer Dude



I was recently checking out my 9 year old grandson Cole's Instagram pictures and found these two selfies that he posted of himself gaming online.  I loved the pictures but they made me sad because I can see in his face a young man and no longer a little boy.

The perfect sketch to scrap these pictures came from Laura Whitaker on the Boys Rule blog:


I used a combination of Bella Blvd collections.....Max, Daily Chevies and Lucky Starz.  I think there might even be a sticker or 2 from a recent BB Halloween collection also.  I love how all my Bella Blvd collections coordinate with each other.

I am so excited that this time next week I will be spending time with this awesome kid, his brother, cousins, dad and aunt and uncle.  I am really excited about our upcoming Chicago trip.  Now if the weather in the Midwest will cooperate everything will be all good!

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...