Sunday, August 30, 2015

Cool Dudes


Having my creative space all freshly painted, new flooring, rearranged and reorganized has breathed new life into my desire to scrap.  It was a great deal of work to totally empty the room and my husband pretty much gave up 3 of his weekends but I am soooo happy we did it and an thrilled with the final result.  There is one more thing Dave wants to do....build me a stand up work table next weekend and when that is done I will share pictures here on my blog.  

Here is the first of 3 layouts I completed today.  I cannot remember EVER completing 3 pages in one day.  I used My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy Papers and embellishments with Bella Blvd alphas.  Oh there is just a little Jillibean Soup thrown in as well.  I have such great stuff in my stash that I used all older stash today on all three projects.  The sketch is from Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits:


There is still a short time for you to enter their sketch challenges.  Just upload HERE before midnight tomorrow night.

Thanks for stopping by...hope your weekend was as good as mine.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Fun page! Love how you matted all those bright papers with blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome boy page! Thanks for playing along at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...