Wednesday, August 19, 2015

March Pocket Pages --Party Time!


Who doesn't love a party?  I know I sure do -- especially when it is my granddaughter Abby's 7th and golden birthday this past March.  Dave and I flew up to Chicago just for the occasion and we had a blast.  I recently got to remember it all as I put together my March pocket pages.



This year I am documenting monthly instead of weekly.  I do not limit myself on the number of pages a month can contain.  March was a particularly busy month so I think I ended up having 7 or 8 pages.  Some months if it has been a quiet month I might only have 2 or 3 pages.  After all, it is just Dave and I and just how many pictures of our commute to work or food we ate can you do?  This is my 3rd year of documenting our life on pocket pages and I really like it better than doing a weekly spread.  But the beauty of this hobby is that there are no rules and I can do whatever works for me.  I like that...a lot.  I wish there were no rules in other areas of my life, too.  LOL



In addition to the birthday party,  we also attended a Chicago Blackhawks game which I documented as well. I am linking these pages up to the current issue of Paper Issues -- Pocket-Book With Style.  You can see the details HERE and the winner gets a gift card to the awesome Paper Issue shop.  With all the new goodies coming out, that is a fabulous and fun prize.  So link up and maybe you or I will win!

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...