Saturday, October 3, 2015

Ahoy Matey! Happy Birthday


My grandson Cole has more energy and more personality than anyone I know.  He is so fun to be around and since I live 1000+ miles away I miss him like crazy.  This coming week is his 10th birthday so I made him a pirate card.  There is a little bit of everything in this card....paper from Echo Park, the chipboard and stickers are from October Afternoon and the sentiment is Avery Elle. The sketch is this one from My Favorite Things:

I am entering this at the Simon Says Stamp blog post for World Card Making Day.  You can see the details HERE and pssst.....they have an awesome prize up for grabs
AND
I am also entering this cars at Seize the Birthday's current challenge
AND
Kraftin Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Hope you enter too!
~~Sandi~~


4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this card!!! I'm sure Cole will love it!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so awesome! I love all of the paper's you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Great colours. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun boy birthday card...I am sure he will love this especially since his grandma made it for him! thank you for sharing it at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...