Sunday, October 18, 2015

You've Got This


I recently won this stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps.  With loads of gamers in my family, I know I will be using this set over and over again.  This however, is the first time I inked it up and it is for an encouragement card for my oldest son, Matt (who loves video games, by the way).

I used this sketch from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:


I recently found her blog and stamps and do not currently own any so I am entering a bunch of her challenges in an effort to start building my collection of her cute and awesome stamps.  I am entering this card in her current Wonderful Wednesday Challenge.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Watercolor Challenge -- yes, I water colored that background.  I am not too happy with it but I am still learning.  My friend Suzanne said the background looked "grungy".  That is the look I was going for so maybe it is not so bad after all.  I can be my own worst critic at times.

I am also entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Watercolor Challenge.

Well I am heading back to my creative space for a day of crafting.  What is on your agenda?

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Love your background and the Pac Man stamps. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Watercolor Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun encouragement card and I love the splatter on the background. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! LOVE the Pac Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with the background. It beautiful and the stamps ar especially much fun. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...