Saturday, July 23, 2016

Celebrate Your Day




I love the current pineapple trend.  They are one of my favorite fruits. I remember being in Hawaii and driving near the Dole pineapple plant and how the air smelled of pineapple....what a wonderful aroma! I made this card for a dear friend who is having a birthday next month and I know she loves pineapples as much as I do. I used this sketch od Corri Garza's for Paper Issues:

I am entering this card in Cupcake Inspirations current challenge #367 -- Tropical



Isn't that the most awesome inspiration picture?? I was inspired by the pineapple and the yellow and green.

Well that is it for today....I was very busy today so I will have loads of blogging to do tomorrow so don't forget to stop back and check my posts. I hope your weekend is all you want/need it to be.

~~Sandi~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...