Sunday, July 3, 2016

Christmas in July Begins!


For the last several years, I have made 20-30 Christmas cards in the month of July.  It is fun to break out my Christmas goodies in the middle of the sweltering Florida summer. And it is awesome to have half of my Christmas cards made before the busy month of December rolls around.  This is the first Christmas card that I have created this year. I just love that Sugar Pea moose....don't you?  I used this awesome sketch from Sugar Pea Designs:


I only played with the sketch side although pink and gold would be a stunning color combination for a Christmas card.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Tic Tac Toe Challenge.


I went right down the far right row and used 2 stamps, cardboard (black cardstock and the white card base) and washi tape.  The two smaller striped banners are actually washi tape that has been adhered to white paper and cut into banners.

Are you enjoying your holiday weekend?  I sure am and I am looking forward to one more day off....woo hoo!

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...