Friday, December 22, 2017

All is Calm, All is Bright


This has not been an easy year for my Dad and he is now living in an Assisted Living facility nearby. It is a very nice place and he has his own apartment and is very well taken care of, and has also made some friends but it is probably not where he would have pictured himself a year ago. I made him this card for Christmas this year and plan to spend a good amount of time with him this weekend.

I am entering this card in Pixie's Snippet Workshop Playgound for weeks 311 and 312. The chalkboard look tag and the solid black and red polka dot paper were all in my scrap basket (or snippets, as Di calls them) as was that thin white ribbon. I love looking through my basket and pulling out bits and pieces for a card. Di is offering an awesome Lil' Inkers die for a prize that I would love so I am slipping in my entry with not much time to spare.

I am also entering this card in the
Sugar Pea Designs December Mix It Up Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping in ....I will probably not be posting again until after Christmas so
Merry Christmas!

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Pretty tag and I love that background! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it before the gates closed Sandi! I'm sorry I'm so late commenting - the Playground is absolutely buzzing with my massive Christmas/New Year giveaway!

    I hope your Dad's Christmas went well - yours too of course!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalkboard technique!! I'm so happy that you joined in the fun at SugarPea Design's Mix It Up challenge! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for your dad!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...