Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Holiday Cheer


Still knocking out my last few Christmas cards. I really wanted to get this card made for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop but time just got away from me last week. I am glad I made the time this week to work with this sketch because I LOVE Julee Tilman's sketches over at the Viva La Verve blog. The sentiment and image was a free digital that she offered last Christmas. You should check out the digitals she has for sale....they are awesome and very affordable. I used this sketch:

I am entering this card in these challenges:

and
and
Sugar Pea's December Mix It Up Anything Goes Challenge

That is it for tonight but I have another card to share tomorrow night so please come back.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Love the fun colors on your festive card! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive & merry! I'm so happy that you joined in the fun at SugarPea Design's Mix It Up challenge! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, those colors!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love this card. Such a fabulous color combo. Happy new year, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...