Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Coffee Makes Everything Better


I came across this collection of brightly colored coffee cups in my stash and I just thought to myself....how cute would these look stacked up on a bright happy card? I am so glad that this card turned out just the way I pictured it in my head....my projects do not always do that...you know what I mean? I used this sweet sketch from Kerry Urbatch for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers
Sunday Sip and Share blog feature:

I am entering this card in the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers Sketch Challenge
and
also Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Add a Sentiment Challenge.
Finally, I am also entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty card. Love the details and die cut. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...