Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy Human Happy Cat




My son recently adopted a cat or I should say the cat adopted him. He has posted some pictures on Facebook and Instagram and I recently won the Simple Stories Feline mini-collection so it was a
no-brainer to put this page together for Adam's scrapbook.

I used the January sketch from Rochelle Spears Paper/Sketch challenge:


I am also playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenge by entering this page In
Brenda's January "This Month In History" Challenge. I used option #4 which was to create a layout with the word HAPPY in the title and to use Thickers for all or part of the title.

That is it for tonight...I hope your weekend was as fun and productive as ours was.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout and take on both challenges! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...