Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Fall 2017


I love the colors of autumn and working with them to create cards and scrapbook pages so I was thrilled to have these photos from my son's Instagram feed to document.

I used this fun sketch from Lisa Hidy at Sketch-n-Scrap and am entering it in their
November challenge. They have the best sketches that keep me inspired all month.


That is it for now. I will be back tomorrow morning to share another page that I have gotten done this month. Thanks for stopping in.

~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. I love your layout Sandi!! So fun and I love how you used the cut out cards in place of photos!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the sketch with the 3x4 cards on each side of your photo! Beautiful fall colors and papers and I love your journaling cluster! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fave list as well as the squirrel and wreath beside. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made the center picture "stand" out. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout, captured fall and all it's beauty in this layout too, a great list too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cue page, looks like a fun trip to grab the pumpkin. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...