Friday, November 30, 2018

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #1




It is one of my favorite times of the year again....time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Amy Tsuruta works tirelessly to put on these hops which have continued to grow in popularity and participation. This year there are over 80 Super Sponsors with TONS of prizes and a nearly endless supply of inspiration. You REALLY need to check the gallery of entries....they are always amazing.

My first project for this hop is a set of five winter themed cards that I made and donated to the Caring Hearts Drive. My father was in assisted living before he passed away this last summer and it breaks my heart to see how lonely some dear folks are in the assisted living, nursing home and rehabilitation centers in this country. So these cards and the others I made will be given to residents of ALFs to hopefully bring a smile to their face this holiday season.



I am also entering these cards in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

That's it for right now....I will be back soon with another Coffee themed project. The only thing I like more than drinking coffee is making coffee themed projects.
Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I will be doing a drawing from all the comments on my coffee projects this week for a little blog candy....details to come tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~



18 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, Sandi. I sent cards to the Caring Hearts Drive also. My mother was in assisted living too and I know the cards will be appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet set of cards, and so nice of you to share your cards with the folks through the Caring Hearts Drive! I have the same stamp set and I love it! Thanks for the reminder to pull that set out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combinations you used on these cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, These are Just DARLING! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet sets of cards, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome collection of gorgeous cards! So nice that you donated them to the card drive! Thanks for the shout out Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards and love the gold embossing. Great set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ways of using that pretty stamp image. I love the look and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful set of cards, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so generous that you are sharing your creativity with those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandi, these are really sweet. Love the color scheme; so pretty. I love giving my cards to a campaign where they go to assisted living/nursing homes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cards!!! You're so generous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sandi!
    I always recall and look forward to visiting your FUN blog during the Coffee Hops. Your art is always so much fun, and I love stopping by. I can't wait to see all your fabulous creations.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this stamp with this color palette! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty in pink and burgundy! :) Thanks for hopping along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...