Monday, March 25, 2019

New Fave Coffee



I am trying something new this year for my memory keeping of my husband's and my day-to-day life. I am using a Traveler's Notebook and I am loving it. I have done Project Life and all sorts of modifications of the pocket page thing and of course I still scrap 12x12 albums but I am loving this compact, easy to take and scrap on the go format. And sketches are easily adaptable when you open the notebook and treat the 2 pages as one. That is what I did with this page. I used this awesome sketch from Stick It Down:


Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. I am going to hit the sheets....I had a long, tiring Monday.

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. I love how you have used the sketch in your TN, it looks fab. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute traveler's notebook entry! Love what you did here! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are using the one page sketches in your TN. What a perfect idea and you're right...it works so well. I also love that you are recording the "every day" stuff. I find that I tend to scrap the big "occasions" but I lose track of the little things. I really should start incorporating more of them into my albums. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Stacy B, SID DT member, single page team

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...