Thursday, February 28, 2019

Happy Birthday #11


My oldest granddaughter is turning 11 next week and although I was home sick today and feeling quite lethargic, I pushed myself to make this card for her and I am pleased with the way it turned out.

I used this fun sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap and am entering it in their February challenges....slipping it right in under the wire in fact.


I used 2 stamp sets from Your Next Stamp.....the koala image is from Kyle the Koala Bear and this is my first time inking him up......isn't he absolutely adorable?? The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Little Darling Mermaid set. I have stars on my paper and few puffy sticker stars so I am entering this card in the Fun Friday Challenge #108 over at Your Next Stamp....Seeing Stars

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.
Well that is it for now....I am not feeling well so I think I will go to bed a bit early. I sure hope this cold and flu season is over soon.
~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. This is just darling Sandi!! I love that sweet koala bear! I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, the wood veneer, and those puffy stars on this fun birthday card! Beautiful coloring on that cute Koala. Hope your feeling better soon! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie! Looks great with the stars. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...