Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card #3









I really look forward to these Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. So get ready to see a bunch of coffee inspired cards over the next several days and click HERE to see loads of inspiring projects from very talented crafters AND there are some fabulous prizes to be won as well.



For my second card, I colored a Unity Stamp image and used this sketch from Julee Tilman but I missed the deadline tonight to link it up at her blog. Don't you hate when that happens??



I am also offering a little blog candy ($10 Starbucks gift card) to someone who comments on my blog this week. I will be posting coffee cards and projects all week and this is a little token of my appreciation for your visits.



Thanks for stopping by....have a wonderful week.

~~Sandi~~





15 comments:

  1. Great take on the Mojo Monday sketch --- and super sweet birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image! Love your mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is super warming, and yet you used fun bright Spring colors on your card. Other people I saw use that image didn't "think Spring" like you did. Great job, as you always do. LOVE the colors, and you really nailed that sweet sketch.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hate when I don't make the link up...so glad you shared your pretty card Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I've done that before and it just irks me! I get sooo mad at myself. lol I love Unity and always love the girls! This is darling and a perfect take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might have missed one deadline but you are right on time for the coffee hop. Wonderful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just looking at this card makes my blood pressure drop...it's so soothing and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when that happens and you miss the deadline. I actually admire all the people who can make cards to fit the theme and the deadlines :) Great soothing card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so pretty! Wonderful Unity image!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...