Thursday, May 30, 2019

Have a Sweet Birthday Cheri


 I have been blessed to have the sweetest, kindest and best sister-in-law ever. My husband's brother's wife Cheri is a true treasure. Unfortunately they live in North Carolina so we only get together a couple times a year but I wanted to make her a sweet birthday card to match her sweet personality. And what is sweeter than ice cream??

I used this perfect sketch by Lisa Hidy for Sketch-n-Scrap and am entering it in their


I am also entering this card in the current Stenciling Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. I used a fun brick wall stencil from My Favorite Things for the background.

That is about is for right now. I have a craving tonight for tacos and I am waiting patiently for my husband to come home so we can go get some tacos....yum!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute Sandi! I know your SIL will love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch and your card is wonderful. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birthday card!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...