Saturday, September 28, 2019

HB2U Dan




I just love this image of the doggie in the party hat holding a bone. It was perfect to use for this card for my niece's husband, Dan's birthday card. How fun! The image and sentiment are from Your Next Stamp and I am entering this card in their Fun Friday Challenge #123--Just For Fun

I used this sketch #154 from Sketch-N-Scrap:


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Stitch It Challenge.

That is it for now....thank you for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~



4 comments:

  1. VEry cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and image!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOO adorable! Just love that sweet doggie! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on a cute image. A super bday card to be sure. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...