Sunday, September 29, 2019

Week 32





I really thought I would have more time to get caught up on my projects since I am retired but I have made some new friends, we have a new puppy and I am having a very good time. But little by little I should be able to catch up on my 52 Favorites. This is week 32 which was my birthday week. I used this sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap:


I am also entering this page in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

That is it for now....back to cuddling my puppy on the couch and watching football.

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. Super cute :) Nice gift too :)Love how you took on the sketch. Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the sketch!! I know you are enjoying your new fur baby, can't wait to see more pics! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...